Proto race plate - BROWN - Old School BMXOrder Code:
Neal Enterprises began making the Proto-Plate number plate in late 1979 or early 1980.
The company is still owned and run by the same person and these number plates are new production made from the original mold. It is a flat plate that is injection molded.
Size: 8 1/2" tall not including the "ears" and 10" tall overall. 17 1/4 wide overall from ear to ear. Down tube zip tie holes are spaced 8 7/8" center to center.
MADE IN THE USA
- ALL DECALS, GRIPS, PADS and NUMBER PLATES are REPRODUCTION unless stated as "Original Decals"
- The decal pictures in the listings are low resolution to stop the copiers.
- There are NO dimensions in the listings, as all decals are sized and scaled directly from originals
- The decals you will receive will be high quality decals. You can message us if you would like some example photos.
- Decals received may have updated changes, based on updated information or pics we find in our research.
- PayPal and eBAY require tracking on everything, so i can no longer use the cheaper shipping options.
- Buyer is responsible for ALL customs and import duties owed on arrival in destination country.